JUST SIX MORE LESSONS AND NO TEST REQUIRED ! THEN YOU COULD SAVE UPTO 30% ON INSURANCE !
Pass plus will consist of a minimum of six or more hours with an ADI instructor (Glynis Knowles) .
Before you can begin Pass Plus you must have passed your driving test. It is a structured competence based training program.
Discounts are available at participating insurance companies. The aim of the Pass Plus is to enable a new driver to:
• Develop their existing skills
• Acquire the new skills that make up positive driving
• Further develop anticipation skills, plan for and deal with hazards safely.
• Understand and reduce their risk of having an accident
• Maintain a courteous and considerate attitude to other road users.
Savings - Drivers who successfully complete the syllabus will be offered a discount on their insurance premiums by participating insurance companies.
Further information can be obtained from your instructor.